waiting for a dream come true...

B

bamon

Yesterday I met with a guy who is selling his 14" G4 iBook (unfortunetly i'm a bit short on cash at the moment), so I just met with him to take a tour. And it was quite a tour to tell you the truth. I was sitting there speachless while the guy showed me all the beauties and usability of max OS X. I saw screenshots and all before, but seeing it in action is completely another matter. Mildly put, it is AWSOME ! ! ! The way the menus pop up and down, transperency, sharpness of the icons even at extremly large sizes... Not to mention the whol bunch of software that is available for mac. I'm getting on in a month, max. two (the time i need to scrap the funds). To all who are thinking whether getting one or not, stop thinking, get one. I wish i could do it today. Once again, it's unbelieveable. PCs (windows) look like 20 years old zx spectrum compared to it. can't wait :=)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 MBP, 2GB, 7200 100GB disk | Dual 2Ghz G5, 1.5Gb RAM, 20" cinema | 15" 1.25 PB / 4Gb iPod Nano
As a recent switcher, I agree completely.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
so true, so true

Yeah, I also agree. Every time my roomate's Dell laptop crashes, I laugh shamelessly at her. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
me and my roomate have a chalkboard split in two. on one side its says mac and its blank then his dell is up to 48 lines for how many times its crashed since we came back from xmas break

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
*rofl* now that is just way too funny! :)

OP
W

WilliS

hehe thats funny...

my room is like...a macintosh commercial...

my side of the room:

G5 with Studio Display
iBook 600
digital camera / digital video camera / scanner

and my side is completely spotless..

my roommates side of the room:

2 PC laptops from the mid 80's
one doesnt work on the internet, and the one that does, cant use his printer...
and his printer is a 15 year old laser jet that doesnt work

and his side looks like a bomb was dropped lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.