Stalled out on DW and Photoshop - good tutorials?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
I'm trying learn DW (MX) and Photoshop. I went thru all of the video tutorials that DW has up on their site. And they were excellent. They went thru connecting to a remote server. The only other tutorials I could find by them were text only and I'm so lost! The photoshop tutorials just weren't helpful at all. Too little info in the hands of a fool, LOL!

I have all the owner's manuals/books, but I really could use some more video tutorials (the interactive ones).

Where can I find some more of these. I especially need to learn CSS. If I wasn't so embarrassed of it, I would show the monster I've created! It's hysterical!! I opened one of the DW templates and tried to customize it. What a mess. :)

TIA all,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac G5, MacBook
I'm trying to learn DW too! I've read the books and seen the free videos and still not even close to knowing what i'm doing.

But then I remembered: lynda.com

For only $25 you get hours video lessons 24/7 for a month.

I've been using it for the past few days and am learning more than I ever could from a book. Plus you can view, Photoshop too all lesson are included in the $25 price.

Check it out they have free samples.

OP
rcronin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook white, 2.0 Intel Core 2 Duo Pro, 2 GB RAM, 13" screen
Thanks folks. I'll go check those out now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.