Airport extreme printer and iMac

P

piqles

I have an iMac G3 SE running 9.2.2 with a newly installed Aiport card. I have also just purchased a new iMac (running OS X) with and aiport extreme card and an Airport Extreme base station. I have both iMacsconnecting to the internet over the airport base station with no problems.

Here's my big BUT: I plugged my HP 932C printer into the Aiport Base Station USB port. The new iMac prints fine. But does anyone know how to configure the old G3 iMac running OS 9 to print to the printer over the Airport? Thanks in advance!

Piqles

OP
S

SteveL

Any solution ?

I have the same problem. Have you found a solution ?

piqles said:
I have an iMac G3 SE running 9.2.2 with a newly installed Aiport card. I have also just purchased a new iMac (running OS X) with and aiport extreme card and an Airport Extreme base station. I have both iMacsconnecting to the internet over the airport base station with no problems.

Here's my big BUT: I plugged my HP 932C printer into the Aiport Base Station USB port. The new iMac prints fine. But does anyone know how to configure the old G3 iMac running OS 9 to print to the printer over the Airport? Thanks in advance!

Piqles

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.