• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Ol' Blue Eyes

T

TylerMoney

I was just thinking. Everone should have a Frank Sinatra Mix on their Macs. It seems to work so well with the style and grace of macs. Frank is just perfect for us. Luck be a lady tonight my friends. Do it your way.

:)

OP
D

dante22

TylerMoney said:
I was just thinking. Everone should have a Frank Sinatra Mix on their Macs. It seems to work so well with the style and grace of macs. Frank is just perfect for us. Luck be a lady tonight my friends. Do it your way.

:)
Frank's OK, but try Tony Bennet. Now that's perfection and grace. :cool:

OP
T

TylerMoney

I like em both....but the personality and image I get from Frank just fits my feel a bit more...though I definenlty see where you are coming from. I'll have to listen to Tony some more ...it's been a while.

OP
T

TylerMoney

thanks for the move...I'll remember that next time...I just put it in the pit..cause I was there...and the topics seemed fairly open....what's your preference Graphite (Tony, Frank, Dean)?

OP
D

dante22

TylerMoney said:
thanks for the move...I'll remember that next time...I just put it in the pit..cause I was there...and the topics seemed fairly open....what's your preference Graphite (Tony, Frank, Dean)?

Frankly, you mentioned three of the big 4. Tony, Frank, Dean and if you grew up in the northeast Jerry.
The white fox. Velvet voice, but a little tough for the not from the neighborhoods types.

OP
T

TylerMoney

yeah...I couldn't remember mr. 4 (Jerry)....but now we know...and all is well

OP
D

dante22

TylerMoney said:
yeah...I couldn't remember mr. 4 (Jerry)....but now we know...and all is well
I apologize if it came out sounding hmmmmm, I don't know. I'm new to this typing away thing. I seem to have a knack for saying things in a way that can be misinterpreted. Sense of humor has to be witnessed. Funny on the phone, in person and the mirror, but evidently not on the keyboard. Oh well, my luddite roots show. Welcome to 1984. :eek:

OP
T

TylerMoney

I understand...my humor seems to be oeverlooked, or misinterpreted many a times....just so you know...I didn't think of it that way at all....so yeah.....We did leave out Louis Armstrong though.....he's pretty dang sweet as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.