• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard 9A321 Rumored to be Seeded to Developers

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 27" iMac, Retina 5K, 3.6 GHz, 64 GB Memory, 2 TB storage
This from a post over at Mac Rumors...

Apple has seeded Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Build 9A321 Client to developers tonight. This comes on the heels of an unconfirmed report that Apple had seeded build 9A326 internally to employees.

According to various reports, the new seed details few changes from previous seeds, with the usual minor bug fixes and a list of ongoing known issues.

Apple last seeded Leopard in November with Build 9A303.

No word on any user interface upgrades which are expected by some in the final Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard release. While there has been some speculation about an early Leopard release, Apple has officially promised Leopard by Spring 2007.

Reaction score
This from a post over at Mac Rumors...

Apple has seeded Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Build 9A321 Client to developers tonight. This comes on the heels of an unconfirmed report that Apple had seeded build 9A326 internally to employees.

According to various reports, the new seed details few changes from previous seeds, with the usual minor bug fixes and a list of ongoing known issues.

Apple last seeded Leopard in November with Build 9A303.

No word on any user interface upgrades which are expected by some in the final Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard release. While there has been some speculation about an early Leopard release, Apple has officially promised Leopard by Spring 2007.

What's the implication of this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
M

MacHeadCase

I would think this is allowed?... If not, I'm sorry for misunderstanding the forum rule on the Leopard postings and this can be deleted, no problem.

A friend of mine posted these links from the World of Apple blog in another non-Mac forum I go to and thought some of you guys would like to read about this:

Looks like Leopard will be a huge upgrade. Can hardly wait! :girl:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
I would think this is allowed?... If not, I'm sorry for misunderstanding the forum rule on the Leopard postings and this can be deleted, no problem.

A friend of mine posted these links from the World of Apple blog in another non-Mac forum I go to and thought some of you guys would like to read about this:

Looks like Leopard will be a huge upgrade. Can hardly wait! :girl:
Well the guidelines we have been given as posted in the link above state
* You may not post any screenshots of the new OS that are not released publicly by Apple - Nothing has been posted
* If you are testing the new OS for Apple you may not discuss anything which falls under your NDA or that has not been publicly discussed by Apple - There is no discussion about the OS other then a new beta release has come out
* If you just "found" a copy and are running it, you can't discuss anything not publicly discussed by Apple. This includes how to "find" it - There is no discussion of how to get a copy.

All that the original post states is that the Developers have been seeded the latest revision. There is nothing secret about that information and nothing from Apples NDA that has been broken. If I wanted I could get a student developer license and have the OS today.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.