Using the iMac with AOL- are there any opinions, tips, comments?

Reaction score
Hi. I have the AOL software installed on my new iMac because I have an AOL account and all my friends and family know how to reach me through my AOL mail address. Also, I have all my favorites saved on my AOL account. Does anyone else use their iMac with AOL? How does everyone feel regarding the compatibility of iMac with AOL?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Actually I do as well and it's mainly for the reasons you stated above. I have had this account for 11 years and now that AOL is free (if you have Broadband access) I saw no reason to get rid of it. If I'm just online for chatting, I use Adium X.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Hi. I have the AOL software installed on my new iMac because I have an AOL account and all my friends and family know how to reach me through my AOL mail address. Also, I have all my favorites saved on my AOL account. Does anyone else use their iMac with AOL? How does everyone feel regarding the compatibility of iMac with AOL?

I used my Imac (when I had it) with aol for years.. It worked great and I never had any issues. My only problem is that it was slow and thats why I upgraded to broadband.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.