"chrono-pay" ad interference?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
not sure if it's just on IE, but when the blue ad for chrono-pay comes up in the middling area under the tabs for home/profile/calendar/etc, it covers up the choice for "todays posts" under "quick links".

i've only noticed this happening tonight (since about 19:00 CST).
it only happens for this ad - not some of the other long or short ads.
does this happen for anyone else?

if it happens for everyone, what could it be?
sorry if this is the wrong place for this inquiry - if it is, please feel free to move it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It was happening to me in Safari as well. It isn't as much of a problem for the forums as it was just a problem with that ad's design.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
happens to me too if i make the window smaller.. just so happens that I got lucky and that add was up when I got to this post so i tested it... if you make the window larger (which i do so i can fit more text on one line when reading the forums) you do not see the problem.

OP
eric

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i just refresh usually. obvioulsy it's not a dealbreaker, i just wanted to make sure someone was checking into it and if it effected more than just the IE users.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.