HELP Quark 6.0 is driving me loco!!!!!

P

poloco

Okay I'm trying to print a document from Quark 6.0 but I can't print it in color!!!!! How do I print in color! Please anyone out there. I'm running Jaguar and I'm trying to print to an HP office jet all in one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMac 2.8GHz Dualcore 24'' / 2GB SDRAM / Snow Leopard 10.6.1 / external HD LaCie 500Gb
poloco said:
Okay I'm trying to print a document from Quark 6.0 but I can't print it in color!!!!! How do I print in color! Please anyone out there. I'm running Jaguar and I'm trying to print to an HP office jet all in one.

Change your printer in your print center, not in quark. I have the same problem and that what I,m doing!...good luck!

OP
P

poloco

bellastrada said:
Change your printer in your print center, not in quark. I have the same problem and that what I,m doing!...good luck!

I'm sorry that's way too vauge for me, I'm a bit thick. Change it in the print center, okay, but to what? I only have one printer. I'm sorry I don't understand. I'm glad to hear you have the same problem though, glad for me anyway. Could you go into a bit more detail please.

OP
P

poloco

poloco said:
I'm sorry that's way too vauge for me, I'm a bit thick. Change it in the print center, okay, but to what? I only have one printer. I'm sorry I don't understand. I'm glad to hear you have the same problem though, glad for me anyway. Could you go into a bit more detail please.

Okay, it's me again, I thought that I had figured out my problem but I'm back to square one. This is what's going on. If I create a document in Quark that's color, save it, close it and then reopen it, it prints grayscale. But if I create something and save it but don't close it and print it right away it will print in color? What the **** is going on!??? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.