• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

blacksabbith or slipknot

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to appropriate forum

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
odd choices to put up against each other...

black sabath by far - on music, style, overall importance, and many other fators. though i'm not really into dio at all (though the mob rules was a fantastic song). id say ozzy black sabbath was best, followed by ian gillan.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
black sabbath, although i do like some good old slipknot on occasion
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Both!

I take it this isn't one vs. the other...

i'm pretty sure that that's what "or" means... ;) [i wish there was a proper tounge out smily :p ]

Jem

Reaction score
i'm pretty sure that that's what "or" means... ;) [i wish there was a proper tounge out smily :p ]

Ummm no, it could be like "If you like Blacksabbath or Slipknot you'll love our new website" ... doesn't have to mean one against the other.

So no, I don't think that's what "or" means... only the OP can clarify what he/she meant to say, maybe they were looking for people to talk to who shared a similar musical taste...

:dummy:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
If I had to choose I would say blacksabbith. Slipknot hurts my ears.. how many guys are in the group/band anyway like 17? one screams, one beats on a drum, one grunts, one yells, one bangs his head on the wall, one jumps around, one headbangs, one spits, one farts and the rest wear masks and dance around?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.