• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

2000.00 Bucks Yeah Right!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
Okay for laughs I logged on at ebay and looked at what PS3 was selling for on there and I have to say it is ridiculous to pay that much money for it. Don't get me wrong I'm a big fan of video games and stuff but I do have common sense to wait for it to be available in stores and pay the normal price for it. Am I the only one who is thinking this? I would rather take that money and get alot more for it. I did, I just bought a Mac Pro and it is awsome. I will buy a PS3 when it is available but not for over a couple of G's. Just my two cents.
So what would you do with the money? Mod your car,buy a Mac?, A NAV system?

Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
$2,000 is just rediculous. I would just go with an Xbox 360. I don't see PS3 much better then 360 at all. If it is any better I bet the difference would be miniscule.

I remember I got a 360 when it came out from a friend who worked at EB. I havent even touched it in months....

OP
SunsetRoadzter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.