Groups Question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
I am a programmer would enjoy helping people who are mac programmers, no offense windows peeps, I like you too. But I wouldn't mind helping anyone really. My question is, how do help people besides looking in the developer section every day? Is there a way to become a member of a group that people can ask here on the forum?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I am a programmer would enjoy helping people who are mac programmers, no offense windows peeps, I like you too. But I wouldn't mind helping anyone really. My question is, how do help people besides looking in the developer section every day? Is there a way to become a member of a group that people can ask here on the forum?

All our help is in the forums, that way all the help is public and available to anyone. As everyone has their problem solved, it's a chance for others to learn too.

Just pop around the forums, there's many, many opportunities to help all kinds of Mac users.

OP
jdgti
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Macbook Pro Unibody 2.66 Ghz and Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz 2.0GB RAM
All our help is in the forums, that way all the help is public and available to anyone. As everyone has their problem solved, it's a chance for others to learn too.

Just pop around the forums, there's many, many opportunities to help all kinds of Mac users.

What is a group then? It says it at the bottom of my profile. I am currently a member of no groups.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
What is a group then? It says it at the bottom of my profile. I am currently a member of no groups.

We don't use the groups feature, our community isn't designed to need them.

W

WiFiFire

I think we should have them. Report staff, community staff, coding staff, programming staff and technical assistance staff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.