• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

apple for glasgow uk

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.83 MacBook 2GB RAM
Woohoo! Finally. Don't know why it didn't come sooner.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
I would if I had a car... screw public transport for that journey (from Yorkshire).

Reaction score
Just back - all I can say is WOW!

Here's a few pictures for those of you who couldn't make it.

There were giving away t-shirts for the first 1500 through the door - black (obviously!) with "Apple Logo" Buchanan Street and Designed in California on the back.

ZZ66B6A5A0.tiff

ZZ05F53020.tiff

ZZ248D0241.tiff

ZZ7F0899DB.tiff

ZZ6DF85748.tiff

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
nice ! when we get one n exeter which should be in a few months time cos there building it right now i want to que by the door and get free stuff :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 C2D Black MacBook, Ram = 1gb, 120gb HDD
ahh gotta love the black shirts i got one when the mall around here got one

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.