Publishing?

Reaction score
Years ago, when I was still a pc user (shudder), my friend showed me a book that her crazy ex-boyfriend made for her full of pictures and cheesy/creepy poetry that he'd written for her after they broke up. While the book was borderline stalkerish (had photos of her that were taken from far away AFTER they'd split), I was still taken with the fact that he could produce something like that on his mac, upload the pages to an apple site and pay to have the book published and bound and shipped to her. Does anyone recall being able to do this and if the service is still provided? If Apple doesn't provide this service any longer, does anyone know of another company that does. :)

I'm hoping to do something similar, although without the element of stalking, for my mom's christmas gift. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
you can do this in iphoto, design it and then sent off the order to have it ship with you.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.