Voice Changer

Reaction score
I really need a voice changer for Mac, but I cant find anything thers some good ones for PC but i dont see a version for Mac, does anyone knows about one?

Thanks

OP
P
Reaction score
I use garageband a lot but i can only changue the pitch of my voice, its useful for some thing but I really need a dramatical voice changer... Thanks for the reply

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Pawchikipawa said:
I use garageband a lot but i can only changue the pitch of my voice, its useful for some thing but I really need a dramatical voice changer... Thanks for the reply
You can use the guitar effects (chorus, flange, distortion, etc) on your vocal tracks as well.

OP
P
Reaction score
D3v1L80Y said:
You can use the guitar effects (chorus, flange, distortion, etc) on your vocal tracks as well.

OMFG! I was cheking that and I saw that it have a voice changer! i can sound like a girl, robot, monster, etc. and a manual voice changer, it was there all the time! LOL I should click all the butons in te future, thanks a lot guys.

OP
P
Reaction score
fyrman22 said:
Here is one I saw that looked interesting. Just didn't really need it so couldnt see paying 12.95 for it.
http://www.potionfactory.com/voicecandy/

I try that one and it dosnt work very well or maybe I didnt tested enoght, but thanks garageband does ir very well... I was amazing with all the thinks I can do with my voice... Try it some day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Is there a built-in mic on the imac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
there is a built in mic on the newer imacs with isight. core duo and g5

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
PowerBookG4 said:
there is a built in mic on the newer imacs with isight. core duo and g5

How is it turned on to record???

G

gtbassist4077

RIDE said:
How is it turned on to record???

it should already be turned on when you record, the problem is, its really bad quality and its a little delayed, so i never use it

Reaction score
All of the iMac's have built in mics, but they're not the best quality. If you really want to sound somewhat decent you'll need some sort of external mic/mic and amp. The Griffin iMic is a great place to start.

VoiceCandy is great, i have it on my system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I just got Voicecandy free as part of the voting for Mydreamapp.com...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.