How do I delete an image that I've put in iTunes?

Reaction score
Greetings. Another bungle. Well, I am new. I have put an image into the little window (bottom left) on the iTunes panel so that it appears when the track is playing. Unfortunately, I put the image in for a different track. I can't figure out to remove it now. Any suggestions welcome. Cheers Mitcherooney.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Mitcherooney said:
Greetings. Another bungle. Well, I am new. I have put an image into the little window (bottom left) on the iTunes panel so that it appears when the track is playing. Unfortunately, I put the image in for a different track. I can't figure out to remove it now. Any suggestions welcome. Cheers Mitcherooney.
Do a "Get Info" command on the track, then select the 'Artwork' tab. You can highlight and delete the artwork from there.
:black:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Just find the corrct image.... (try amazon.com)

then drag and drop it on top of the "wrong" image... you'll be all set.

To do this for multiple tracks... click the first track, then SHIFT+CLICK the last track.... All of the selected tracks will be highlighted... Now Rick-Click (or CONTROL+CLICK) in the highlighted area, then click get info.

A pop-up will ask.. "are you sure... for all tracks selected...) Click yes.

Then just drag and drop the correct image on the the "album Art" area...

OP
Mitcherooney
Reaction score
D3v1L80Y said:
Do a "Get Info" command on the track, then select the 'Artwork' tab. You can highlight and delete the artwork from there.
:black:
That was quick! Thanks D3v1L80Y - it's simple when you know how, isn't it? Cheers M

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Actually RIDE apparently with the new iTunes it can take more than one image.. so if you drop it over the previous image, it will ADD the image instead of replace it. It was a new thing for me also :) You actually need to go into the Get Info and Image and then click on the image and press delete.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Murlyn said:
Actually RIDE apparently with the new iTunes it can take more than one image.. so if you drop it over the previous image, it will ADD the image instead of replace it. It was a new thing for me also :) You actually need to go into the Get Info and Image and then click on the image and press delete.

Ahhhh... Thanks Murlyn!!! I did not realize that. My apologies for the faulty (old) info.

I have a ?

I have about 12,000 songs in my iTunes library... When I use the Coverflow technology to scroll through my album covers it takes a bit for the images to load on Covers that have not previosly loaded... Is there a way to load ALL images, so I can scroll through ALL of them without having to wait for some to load???

Many thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yeah I havent figured that one out either.. what I've been doing is when I come to one that has not been loaded I just right click and click on "Get Album Artwork" and if it gets it, great! If not then I go do a Google Image search and then Get Info on the song and drag the artwork from google into the artwork area of the Get Info box.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.