• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

booored

T

todd51

What's everyone doing? I'm sitting here listening to music with my headphones becuase all of my roomates are asleep right now. I'm not tired becuase I took a 2 hour nap earlier today and I don't have to get up until 9. Just seeing what everyone else was up to.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Bed time in about 10 minutes. need to be up at 4:45 AM

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
leopard macbook pro 17" | ipod touch
trying to study after smoking, it's not working out so well
^^ also bored ;P

OP
T

todd51

Wow, that stinks dude, but I guess I am all the way over here in Illinois. I think I may end up going to bed now too in about 10.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
todd51 said:
Wow, that stinks dude, but I guess I am all the way over here in Illinois. I think I may end up going to bed now too in about 10.

Yup, but work demands it and the time and a half ain't bad. :)

OP
T

todd51

trying to study after smoking, it's not working out so well
^^ also bored ;P

Haha, that's too bad. Yea I have to do some studying tomorrow night, I probably should have done some tonight, but I guess it's too late for that.

I really can't wait for this weekend so I'll finally have a break from everything!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.