Im having trouble with flash (looks like this is the place for help)

Reaction score
Im having trouble running flash website, video, graphics everything. None of the videos on youtube will run like they should (always choppy) but everything else seems to work find. I tried clearing the cache and a couple other things but nothings helped so far. any suggestions?

Reaction score
HAs the video in youtube loaded fully before you tried playing back? Choppiness can occur if the video hasn't loaded fully yet. Otherwise, try getting the latest flash player, version 9, as Apple's Software update doesn't take care of flash, AFAIK.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
A mate told me he had trouble after the latest update to Itunes
I wonder if your problem lies here. Here's what my mate said
I've been really frustrated with Apple lately, but mainly due to a weird issue with the latest update of iTunes. After 7 came out, I noticed that I wasn't able to use any Flash files in my VJ software. I double checked the files, but they just wouldn't play. I'd spent hours of time on a VJ forum, seeing if anyone else had the same problem, but it seemed as if it was unique to me. It seemed like the only option was to delete the latest version of QuickTime 7 and iTunes 7, and convert back to iTunes 6.5 - an act that wasn't making me very happy, and a little wary that it wouldn't work. So, last night I decided to do a little more research, and finally found an answer in the Apple forums. It appears that the latest iTunes update reset a preference in QuickTime. Under the advanced settings, I had to flip a marker for "Allow Flash File Play." After that was working, everything was fine with my VJ software. How frustrating that such a little thing had really messed me up, and ruined so much time. Arrgh.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.