How to convert PC to Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

samuraix

I got a nootbook a couple of week ago and it to late to exchange it for a mac T-T. I being looking everywhere to see how can i make my nootbook into a mac. I heard it possible, and I even call mac to check if i can get mac os tiger and getting it install on my computer, but they toll me i need a mac computer. Is that true? if so can anyone help me on getting a mac?. if you need any info on my notebook plz tell me. (its a pevilion dv5224nr).
PLZ HELP ME OUT I WANT TO BE A MAC USER.

Reaction score
You cannot install Mac OS on your HP, not in the regular fashion anyway!

You need to buy a mac notebook or desktop computer to become a mac user.

You are currently using Microsoft Operating System and this is totally different to the Mac OS, as are the on computers which they run.

Reaction score
OMG10!1!1! I wishy you sp33AKY tEh English!

the only way to do it is hacking your Bios and what not. Not worth the trouble if you ask me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
samuraix said:
I got a nootbook a couple of week ago and it to late to exchange it for a mac T-T. I being looking everywhere to see how can i make my nootbook into a mac. I heard it possible, and I even call mac to check if i can get mac os tiger and getting it install on my computer, but they toll me i need a mac computer. Is that true?
Yes, that is true.

samuraix said:
if so can anyone help me on getting a mac?....
PLZ HELP ME OUT I WANT TO BE A MAC USER.
http://store.apple.com/

:black:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.