Netscape 7

Q

quackal

I recently upgrade my operating system to 9.2, have 320 MB of RAM and upgraded to Netscape 7.0.
When I load a page, the JPG images don't fully load; the resolution is not complete and colors look like a water color painting. Any suggestions as to why this is happening? It does not happen when using Netscape 4.0 or Explorer 5.0. I have a Mac G3 with 3 Gigs of hard drive space and that is why I did not upgrade to OS 10.0 or higher. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. thanks very much!
Al

OP
N

NaRO

Netscape 7.0.2

You can check if there is any other update, you might have the OS 9.2.1, and need to upgrade to 9.2.2.
A short while ago, i had Mac OS 9.2.2 on my Mac, and installed Netscape Navigator 7.0.2, it worked fine.

Anyway, you can actually install Mac OS X on your Mac, (Mine's use 1.5Gb with OS 10.1.5 and all my progs installed like Mozilla, Internet Explorer, iTunes 4, Yahoo and MSN Messenger, Limewire, Apple Works) once you change to X, i didn't even need to keep the ver. 9 installed (X uses the installed Mac OS 9 just tu run "classic" applications, but if you have a slow mac -like mines-, it has no case since i takes years loading the classic enviroment in X).

Or... you can change your hard disk, I had a 6Gb one on my iMac 350 Mhz (slot loading model), i bought a Western Digital with 40Gb and worked fine, since they use the ATA interface.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.