Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
You need to pay for their premium service

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - White, 2.0Ghz, 1GB Ram, week 35
poohfighter said:
Is there anyway to cannect my yahoo account to either mac mail or microsoft outlook?

If you're an AT&T/SBC Yahoo DSL customer or have paid for yahoo's premium mail service, you can. I'm a DSL customer and just set mine up on Mail today.

Reaction score
IMHO, Yahoo has a large set of stones for charging people who want e-mail forwarding. GMail doesn't do this, neither do alot of other e-mail applications out there.

Personally, I dumped Yahoo and went with GMail. SOOOO much better.

But, if you wanna hold onto that account, like the previous poster said you will have to pay Yahoo for their premium service.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Scroatdog said:
IMHO, Yahoo has a large set of stones for charging people who want e-mail forwarding. GMail doesn't do this, neither do alot of other e-mail applications out there.

Personally, I dumped Yahoo and went with GMail. SOOOO much better.

But, if you wanna hold onto that account, like the previous poster said you will have to pay Yahoo for their premium service.
I haven't used Yahoo in forever since I switched to gmail. Do they let you forward your email for free? If they do you should just get a gmail account and then forward your yahoo mail to that account.

--lifeafter2am

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook - White, 2.0Ghz, 1GB Ram, week 35
lifeafter2am said:
I haven't used Yahoo in forever since I switched to gmail. Do they let you forward your email for free? If they do you should just get a gmail account and then forward your yahoo mail to that account.

--lifeafter2am

Gmail offers forwarding and POP for free.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I know gmail does, I didnt know if Yahoo offered fowarding for free. :yinyang:

--lifeafter2am

Reaction score
lifeafter2am said:
I know gmail does, I didnt know if Yahoo offered fowarding for free. :yinyang:

--lifeafter2am

Nope. I beleive they rake you for $24.00 to be able to forward your Yahoo stuff.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
Scroatdog said:
Nope. I beleive they rake you for $24.00 to be able to forward your Yahoo stuff.
Wow, that is a bunch of crap! I would email all my contacts on yahoo and tell them that I was switching to something that was better! :yinyang:

--lifeafter2am

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13.3" 2.26 GHz MBP, 2GB RAM, 640GB HD
Yeah, do the gmail thing. I have mine synced to Gmail perfect with Apple Mail. Gmail in itself is the best web based email account, good spam filter when compared to my other accounts and lots and lots of free space! Oh yeah I love the fact that I can easily search through all my emails.

P

pritska

my yahoo account lets me download emails via pop3. OK, I am in the UK and on .co.uk rather than .com so that may have something to do with it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.