Few more questions

B

blanks

Ok I love my make, now that I've had it for a week now. It's setup much cleaner and secure than windows was. I love how .app is setup so no more dll's. But I have a few more questions.

1. When I install finder plugins like binjuggler how would I uninstall them? It didnt have that option with the setup. Looks like it needs to be done manual.

2. Classic, I have a program that wants to run classic. However I do not have that installed and I only have the OS X cd that the guy that I bought the laptop off of gave me. Doesn't appear to have classic 9.1 9.2 on it or whatever. What do I need to do?

Reaction score
um... way over my head.

but trippin' monkey and apt know a *LOT* about macs. or 'makes', if you will. :p ...wait til they come around, you'll probly get some answers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
To uninstall it you would have to do it manually.
Go to "HD>Users>Username>Library>Contextual Menu Items" and you should see the plugin file there. All you would have to do is delete it.

To install Classic support without the installation discs, you would have to either purchase a copy of the original install/restore discs, or purchase a copy of OS 9.

Reaction score
D3v1L80Y said:
To uninstall it you would have to do it manually.
Go to "HD>Users>Username>Library>Contextual Menu Items" and you should see the plugin file there. All you would have to do is delete it.

To install Classic support without the installation discs, you would have to either purchase a copy of the original install/restore discs, or purchase a copy of OS 9.

^yeah, he knows a lot too ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
If you don't fancy the hassle of manually uninstalling plugins and extensions, check out AppZapper.

It is primarily designed to delete preference files that some apps leave behind when you want to get rid of something, but can also take care of 3rd party system preference panes, screen savers, widgets & plugins.

There's a 5-zap demo available.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.