printing lecture notes

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
powerbook 12-inch G4 1.55ghz 80g 512mb superdrive
well most of my lectures for school are online, and i wanted to know if i could print the slides with lines next to them. i dont know if you understand what i mean, but its with 3-4 slides on the left side, and lines next to them on the right side of the paper.

also i have a pixima ip3000, and i also want to know how to do colour save. like draft.

thanks

Reaction score
w...b said:
well most of my lectures for school are online, and i wanted to know if i could print the slides with lines next to them. i dont know if you understand what i mean, but its with 3-4 slides on the left side, and lines next to them on the right side of the paper.

also i have a pixima ip3000, and i also want to know how to do colour save. like draft.

thanks

I assume that your slides are in MS Powerpoint. If so, select "Notes" in the Printer options. It's in there somewhere. Poke around. You'll get 3 slides per page with 4 lines or so next to each slide.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.