Handbrake = the WHIP

Reaction score
It turns your dvd's into iPod videos. its super easy to use and all you need is the dvd's you have anyway (like all my seasons and seasons of TV shows I like!)

good thing I bought an external HD to store all this stuff! :dive:

Handbrake Link

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
handbrake is a very good program, i dont use it though. but i always hear things about how people love it
good post
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
I have found it indispensable...

OP
kevin_msu
Reaction score
I AM KILLING MY HD SPACE...

i'm thinking i'm going to back up everything to my external HD and then remove it from my MacBook.

so i think i have to turn off auto updating for movies within iTunes, and manually put things in as i add them.

how do you manually add movies and music into iTunes? i've been just doing the auto thing.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook
kevin_msu, if you look at your itunes music/movies, you'll see that on the left hand side is a box thats checked... uncheck the stuff you don't want to get added to your ipod.

OP
kevin_msu
Reaction score
i was referring to the computer actually.... the ipod is a 60gb.
80gb doesn't last very long in 10.4.7 when you have 17 gigs of music and many videos as well. you rip some stuff and move this here and there and all of a sudden there's only 2gb left on the computer! yikes.

but i've solved that too. i put all the videos on the external HD and i'll just have to make sure it's plugged in next time i update the iPod.

thanks for your concern though, i appreciate it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.