Networking speakers?

Reaction score
Is it posable to network speakers from from my MacBook to my PC? Im looking for a software kind of fix. like synergy, but for speakers. I know this would probably drag on my network, but i just don't want to have to plug in my speakers every-time i want to watch a move on my mac. I know its just a pipe-dream but its worth a try.

Thanks
Brice

Reaction score
BriceB said:
Is it posable to network speakers from from my MacBook to my PC? Im looking for a software kind of fix. like synergy, but for speakers. I know this would probably drag on my network, but i just don't want to have to plug in my speakers every-time i want to watch a move on my mac. I know its just a pipe-dream but its worth a try.

Thanks
Brice

Hello Brice,

Check this link:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/336732-REG/Iogear_GCS632U_2_Port_Compact_USB_KVM.html

With IOGEAR's KVM switches, prosumers can use one computer, mouse and keyboard as controllers via the MiniView Micro 2-Port Compact USB KVM Switch with 6-Foot Cable. This KVM switch allows up to two PC or Mac computer connections and has two remarkable features. The exciting USB sniffing feature, which performs dual console operation without process interruption, and audio support, which allows for multimedia speakers to be shared between two computers. Additionally, the KVM switch provides 32-bit color with up to 2048 x 1536 resolution, through its Video Signal Enhancement and built-in 6-foot cables, which give you plenty of working room for connecting multiple devices with ease.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.