OS X Here I Come!!!

M

Macbooker

Well today I finally gave in and ordered my Macbook (plus free iPod Nano), and lets just say its a huge relief. I'm so sick of Windows, I don't know how I'll be able to survive the next two weeks until it gets here. My PC recently became bogged down with viruses and I'm sick and tired of fighting them.

Just thought I'd let you all know I'm about to join the Mac community. :headphone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 1.83ghz MBP/ 1.5gbRAM/ 250gb ext hdd/ 19" external display/ MX Laser mouse/ Sony w810 cell/
Welcome to it.

Jem

Reaction score
Sounds like my own story - my Win XP machine died about a month ago, just got to the Windows XP Loading screen and sat there with the blue bar going back and forth. Nothing I did would get back in, tried every repair under the sun. All I could manage was getting a fresh install in a new folder. Faced with having to reinstall absolutely everything and not knowing why on earth this problem happened (but suspecting the new MS Windows Genuine Advantage program as my copy was perhaps not quite legit ;)) I decided enough of PCs and bought the 20" iMac.

Best move I ever made, I can't remember the last time I was actually looking forward to getting on to the computer and DOING things (rather than repairing / configuring etc...) :) :)

You'll not look back!

OP
T

todd51

Yea man you'll love it. I was a long time PC user with a little Mac experience every once in a while at school. I thought after I purchased my Mac that I'd keep my PC around just in case I felt the need to go back to it, but I have yet to use it at all in the month or so that I've had my Mac, just remember to ask here for questions to solve your problems before automatically reverting back to your PC. Other than that have fun not worrying about updating virus definitions and running spyware/adware checks weekley!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.