outlook on parallels??????????????????

Reaction score
anyone had any success running outlook via parallels? I can't get mine to connect. :eek:neye:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Do you have network connectivity at all? Mine works without a problem

OP
M
Reaction score
trpnmonkey41 said:
Do you have network connectivity at all? Mine works without a problem

yeah internet and automatic updates work perfectly it is just outlook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Are you sure you configured your POP/SMTP/IMAP connection correctly for what you are using?

OP
M
Reaction score
trpnmonkey41 said:
Are you sure you configured your POP/SMTP/IMAP connection correctly for what you are using?

yes, outlook just won't recognize that i am connected to the internet. i've changed my network adapter in parallels to the airport and i can connect to the internet but outlook just won't connect.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
Sorry if this sounds obvious, but quite a few times I've seen people have the 'Offline' option checked in the File menu and so Outlook refuses to even TRY and go online. Uncheck that and they're happy campers :)

OP
M
Reaction score
cazabam said:
Sorry if this sounds obvious, but quite a few times I've seen people have the 'Offline' option checked in the File menu and so Outlook refuses to even TRY and go online. Uncheck that and they're happy campers :)

no that is fine. I can't even get to that point. Outlook won't even start up because it says it can't becuase my folders don't work offline. I am really not sure what to do at this point.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.