• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Any Other Developers Here?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro
I'm just curious to see if there are any other developers that hang out here, and what technologies you're currently working with.

At the moment, I'm mostly working with Flash, Flex, ColdFusion, MySQL and PhotoShop.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
The C codes mostly. xcode does wonders.

OP
Richie_Gecko
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook Pro
Graphite said:
The C codes mostly. xcode does wonders.

Nice. I've been meaning to delve into xcode...just haven't had the time yet. Flash has kept me pretty busy lately, especially Flash Media Server. Fun stuff. :)

A

AstralZenith

Richie_Gecko said:
I'm just curious to see if there are any other developers that hang out here, and what technologies you're currently working with.

At the moment, I'm mostly working with Flash, Flex, ColdFusion, MySQL and PhotoShop.

I don't develop that much anymore, but I will probably start again once leopard comes out.

I worked with Cocoa/Objective C, MySQL and PhotoShop

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I work with PHP / MySQL / AJAX / Javascript / CSS / HTML / BBEdit / (thinking about Textmate) / Photoshop... hmm.. that's what I use most.. oh Firefox :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP Sep 09, 2.66Ghz C2D, 4Gb Ram, 320Gb HDD 7200rpm, 10.6.x / iPod Touch 8Gb
C++, XHTML, MySQL, (Little PHP), VB6, VB .Net (VB .. I Stopped coding in that)

C++ (Borland)
XHTML, MySQL, PHP (Notepad)
Will be learning xCode soon once i get my iMac 17" :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Good ol GNU C - Terminal and Linux command shell utilities.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
I am a web developer for a web development company. I work mostly with PHP and MySQL. Lots of OO stuff, we work mainly for non-profits. It's a pretty sweet job, my first week of work they ordered me a brand new 20" iMac since I said I prefer macs to pc's. :D

Reaction score
Been using, CSS, HTML, PHOTOSHOP, GIMP, BLENDER and currently learning c++.

But havent gotten much time lately and have never done anything really big. My main interest is 3d, so i go from there, but I have just started a messenger in c++, it´s an intern messenger for the developers of "bugs the bug genie" but i´m just in the researching fase on how to make it still :p

-thondal-

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Stuff
On my FreeBSD, and DragonFlyBSD systems if I come across a bug or problem, lucky GCC is there! I contributed to BSD like 3 or 4 times. I <3 C,C++.

If I ever have the brains I'd like to write my own kernel.

To think, me and C++ only got together for one reason, there wasn't a Belkin DHCP, or router driver for linux.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.