Macbook memorey

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 1.8Ghz 60Gig 512MB
Hey guys I think I have the right ram I am looking for I just wanted to double check before I ordered....

Is this the memorey that goes into the new mac books???
http://www.memorydepot.biz/details.asp?id=SODDR2%2D01G%2D667

Also if anyone knows of a better store or one they have shopped from before that is good???

I just googled this site so I am iffy on it...

thank

Reaction score
yeah, someone pls verify, cuz i think i'm going to blast out my ram to 2 gb's too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
Looks similar..i went to the apple site and looked up the 1GB memory card..it says:
Apple Memory Module - 1GB 667MHz DDR2 (PC2-5300) SO-DIMM

Whereas on the site it says:
1GB PC2-5300 SODIMM Major 667Mhz

similar..since i'm not professional..my only concern is..the site sells SO-DIMM..whereas apple store sells it as SODIMM ..would this make a difference? if not..it seems the right one.

I got my macbook pro with 1GB single card..i checked the apple store..looked up the memory cards..noted down the number and bought one from ebay..ofcourse from a trusted ebayer.

On the apple site it was £210..i got it for £60..bargain

I looked up ebay and found your card seling for $95 - $105 including shipping..all seem to be power sellers with good feedback..dunno if you trust ebay..but i thought i would let you know.

Ebay Link

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
yea that appears to be the same specs that your users manual and apple.com tells you to purchase if you want to upgrade your ram.
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.