iCal and Groupwise

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20", 1GB RAM
Two questions this time:

1. Can you sync a PDA to iCal? I have a Sony Clie that requires Missing Sync. Is there a way to sync up with iCal instead of the Sony Palm Desktop?

2. We use Groupwise at work that has a calendar function. Is there a way to sync the Groupwise calendar to iCal?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" Apple PowerBook G4 (1.5GHz)
1. Missing Sync should sync to iCal normally. If it doesn't, you should probably try the company's support page

2. Later versions of GroupWise support iCal, the format, which is used by Apple's iCal program. You may have better luck using the actual GroupWise 6.5 or GroupWise 7 client instead of iCal.

OP
B
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20", 1GB RAM
benorubin said:
Two questions this time:

1. Can you sync a PDA to iCal? I have a Sony Clie that requires Missing Sync. Is there a way to sync up with iCal instead of the Sony Palm Desktop?

2. We use Groupwise at work that has a calendar function. Is there a way to sync the Groupwise calendar to iCal?

Here's what I have found:

1. Technologist was on the money. :mac: I purchased Missing Sync and it automatically updated iCal. Good call.

2. I dowloaded Groupwise 7.0 Client for Mac from Novell's website. When I went to launch the program it gave me a Java error message and would not run the program. There were 2 versions available on the website but neither one worked. I tried to find 6.5 but all they had available was an upgrade patch. Any thoughts?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.