CRM, Entourage, Widgets, personal web sharing

T

tlck9

Thanks for the previous help, but needed some more clarification,

I'm using entourage at the moment and cannot seem to find out how to set up an out of office. Can it be done or do I have to use another email client - if so which is the best (and free if possible)

Is Sugar the best Free CRM solution for a MAC? something that doesnt take a genius to install!

Also when I trye to install it it told me to go to sharing, personal web sharing and to share the Sites folder - great but how do I know whats in there at the moment - do you know where this Sites is pointing to (iweb set up a sites folder) is this it???

I'd like a calculator widget that includes the % button any ideas?

and finally, I use a really old version of a windows based software MGI photo studio, it easily allows me to edge round the item in the shot and blank the background, decrease the jpeg size really quickly, but the iphoto doesnt seem to be able to reduce the file size? is there a free (sorry i've just shelled out for this macbook so as you can image- budget tight)

any help much appreciated

T

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.