M Powered Pro Tools

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2.2GHz MBP w/ 2GB of ram and 320 GB HD, 4GB iPhone, 60GB iPod
anyone have it or used it before? I have an M Audio 1814 and i use it with Logic Express, but am a long time Pro Tools LE user, and am just wondering what your alls experience with it, if any?

If youve used it and Pro Tools LE, what are the major differences?

L

LEX

I think the main difference is that M Powered is compatible with the new M-Audio 8 channel mixer that is out. There are probably just a few other software differences. Basically, before M Powered, Pro Tools would only work with other Pro Tools hardware. This is why some people don't use it, however, Pro Tools has bought M Audio so M Powered is the first step to integrating the two.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo 2GB Ram/60GB HDD/ Western Digital 500GB External HDD/ Superdrive DVDRW/
Absolutley no difference in terms of the software and how it functions and handles. The only difference is that that the pro tools le comes with the ignition pack ( Light versions of he following: t-racks, amplitube, ableton, reason adapted, etc). Some thing this is worth the le version, however, we all know the mbox is a ripoff. I like m-audio, i mean look a the firewire solo from m-audio...thats a deal

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.