A small review for those thinking about switching...

M

myMac

First, I would like to comment on the MacBook's keyboard. This has been a center of debate regarding the computer To be completely honest, there is very little difference between this keyboard and many other laptop keyboards. I remember adjusting to a non-elevated keyboard when I received my first laptop, and adjustment from that keyboard to this one was very minimal.

Secondly, I would like to comment on the screen. WOW! Seriously, this screen is so crisp and beautiful, I can't even explain it. It is the best screen I have ever had on a computer. Its vibrant colors flow together very well, which is illustrated with the wallpapers that come on the MacBook (i.e. Nature, plant, and abstract shots). I know that this might sound ridiculous, but there is a mode that changes the desktop with every startup/24 hours. I love that option, which I don't remember having with my previous computer.

Additionally, having read many threads regarding the "heat" issues, I was a bit nervous to receive my MacBook, because it seemed like it was going to fry eggs upon startup. Let me tell you, though, the heat generated by this computer is NOTHING in comparison to the heat generated by my previous DELL. I can actually sit with it on my lap without worrying about the computer fusing to my leg because of ridiculous heats.

The operating system itself is completely intuitive. I'm sure you have read this before, but things just "work!" Right when I turned my computer on, it asked to configure my wireless internet, and it picked up 15 different connections (including my own!) My previous wireless card only picked up 2, and hardly did that! Additionally, every time I had to reinstall windows, it would take ages to figure out my wireless internet, but with my MacBook, it worked. INSTANTLY. The first time I logged onto the internet, I went to print off the rebate form for the free iPod Nano. I plugged in my printer, pressed print, and it instantly worked! No drivers or anything.

This computer is absolutely phenomenal, and everyone needs one!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
A bit of a biased review id say, but thats okay, we are mostly all Mac fanboys here ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 1.83ghz MBP/ 1.5gbRAM/ 250gb ext hdd/ 19" external display/ MX Laser mouse/ Sony w810 cell/
::::::golf clap, golf clap::::::

Reaction score
I have never had any problem with the keyboard and I as well heard some bad things about it. Love it.

Screen blows me away.
15 inches seem like 20 inches

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook @ 2ghz, 1 gig of ram, 100GB HDD
NikBhat said:
A bit of a biased review id say, but thats okay, we are mostly all Mac fanboys here ;)

......:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.