Well here it is...

T

todd51

My macbook suprised me this morning and it's sitting right next to me,....now I must go and open it. Just to think ti wasn't supposed to get here till thursday!

w00t!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 09, MBP 12, MBA 15
I'ts a dirty job but someone has to do it...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 1.83ghz MBP/ 1.5gbRAM/ 250gb ext hdd/ 19" external display/ MX Laser mouse/ Sony w810 cell/
I know Annie's probably ready to claw your eyes out!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 1.8Ghz 60Gig 512MB
Pretty sweet did your tracking number tell you if it is out on the truck for delivery or did it just say it was somewhere else then show up???

OP
A

Annie

Yes I am ready to claw his eyes out and how could he possibly be here typing with that sitting right next to him!! I would have opened it as soon as it got in my hands! - :)

Annie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook(W) 2Gb, 2Ghz & Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, Now my Apple glows colours, Red Apple and Green Leaf.
I think you should wait till Thursday to open it. It's only fair.

lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 1.83ghz MBP/ 1.5gbRAM/ 250gb ext hdd/ 19" external display/ MX Laser mouse/ Sony w810 cell/
symondavis said:
I think you should wait till Thursday to open it. It's only fair.

lol

I second that.

OP
T

todd51

LoL, well this is my first post on my new Mac. It runs smooth and it is as sleek as ever!

Pretty sweet did your tracking number tell you if it is out on the truck for delivery or did it just say it was somewhere else then show up???

Well I checked the tracking when I got home from class and it said it was delivered at 9:47 AM, but no one was home at that time. Then the description said it was delivered to another location. It was signed by my Grandma's initials so I ran next door to pick it up from my Grandparents house!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 1.8Ghz 60Gig 512MB
todd51 said:
LoL, well this is my first post on my new Mac. It runs smooth and it is as sleek as ever!

Well I checked the tracking when I got home from class and it said it was delivered at 9:47 AM, but no one was home at that time. Then the description said it was delivered to another location. It was signed by my Grandma's initials so I ran next door to pick it up from my Grandparents house!

So Sweetness..... I can't wait to get mine I will have to have a bib on to catch the drool....LOL :bandage:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
you didnt open it the second you got it?!?!??!?!?!?!?!
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White - 2.0GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HD
im angry at you.
i still havent even orederd mine.

not until christmas.
and yours is just sitting beside you.
tisk tisk.
that hurt me inside.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook @ 2ghz, 1 gig of ram, 100GB HDD
This is just awesome.
Nik got his 4 days earlier, I got mine 5 days earlier, and now you.
Gotta love that.
Fed Ex...there is a reason why my dad is a member with them.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
For sure FedEx hooked it up

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BTW Nik, I am taking my mac to my local apple store for a check up, and some other questions. Should be interesting.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Why are you taking it in?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
While trying to rip 2 cd's unto itunes, my macbook froze twice, but 2 other cd's worked fine. Also I want to learn how to do a system analysis. Just in case, you never know.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.25Ghz Mini, 512MB, 40GB
BlueBacchus said:
While trying to rip 2 cd's unto itunes, my macbook froze twice, but 2 other cd's worked fine. Also I want to learn how to do a system analysis. Just in case, you never know.

Just put in the OSX installing disc and restart the machine, hold down the 'c' key (I think) and it should boot into the Hardware analysis program.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BlueBacchus im sorry to learn of your macbook troubles bro!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
What Cd's did it freeze on? I know that some labels are using technology to keep people from burning their cd's. So they're putting in things that force proggies like itunes to use error correction. When they do... your system will lock up for a bit.

Let me know which ones. Lets see if anyone else had the same problem.

In terms of diagnosis, you can run the disk utility off the DVD that came with your macbook. Put it in, power the lappy OFF, then boot back up, holding the C key. This boots to your installer proggie. In the installer, up on the toolbar you'll see TOOLS. Go there and open DISK UTILITY and run it.

easy as cake.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
For my heavily scratched CD's caused my Itunes to lock up, I had to forcequit but after that there was no issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.