blue stain on my mouse clicky?

Reaction score
I got this 'blue stain' on it and my hands werent near anything that was blue today... whats going on? is it blue under the white paint or something?

s3010001cb6.jpg

s3010002nr2.jpg

OP
T
Reaction score
ok I just talked to deathtopcs and he told me that I have 14 days to exhange the laptop...

looks like i'll be going to the store in the morning to get me a black one and get this white one outta mah way :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i bet you did it and didnt even notice you did it and now you are making the company pay for your own mistake
-chris

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
taseal said:
ok I just talked to deathtopcs and he told me that I have 14 days to exhange the laptop...

looks like i'll be going to the store in the morning to get me a black one and get this white one outta mah way :)
I'm not so sure they will be so quick to exchange it for that reason. Looks more like a fingerprint/mark to me.
You may want to review the Refunds & Returns Policy here:
http://store.apple.com/Catalog/US/Images/salespolicies.html

OP
T
Reaction score
coach_z said:
i bet you did it and didnt even notice you did it and now you are making the company pay for your own mistake
-chris

do you really think they'll change it if they can show me that it was my mistake?

good thing you dont run a store, it would go out of business from ppl taking advantage of you...

if its my mistake, then they wont take it back... simple as that!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.