Boot camp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Mac Mini with LG Flatron 20" widescreen LCD
After updating my firmware in my mini i decided to run bootcamp, but when i do i get the error message "you must have the latest firmware"

I have it downloaded with a few other updates that i did, and when i run the firmware updater it says that i have the latest version.

Anyone got any ideas.

A

alkopop79

Can I install windows to an external firewire/usb hard drive? When I start bootcamp it makes partitons on the inner hard drive of my macbook.

OP
twdawson
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Intel Mac Mini with LG Flatron 20" widescreen LCD
Is there any way to make the OSX partition the default because it seems that every time i switch on my mini it boots into windows.
I only want to use windows on the odd occasion so this would be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
twdawson said:
Is there any way to make the OSX partition the default because it seems that every time i switch on my mini it boots into windows.

Thanks in advance.
Go into the Start Up disk utility in the control panel (XP) or system properties (OSX) and choose Macintosh HD and then press restart.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
twdawson said:

Thanks in advance.

go to system preferences>startup disk, then click the folder with Mac OS X and close the window.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.