Finally up to my ship day!

A

Annie

I ordered my macbook on July 19 - FINALLLY it is to be shipped today and I should receive it (that's what they say) on August 3. I can't believe it is taking this long - anyone know why? I've received my LinkSys - software I ordered and my case - now all I need is the laptop! Patience, patience, patience...... LOL

Annie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hehe, don't worry - you'll survive a few more days!

(Psst - mine actually arrived before the date they predicted)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0ghz White MacBook, 1gb RAM, superdrive, 22in trinitron external monitor, 60gb internal, 300gb ext
that seems to be about the norm, i ordered mine on the 20th and it was suposed to ship tomorrow but i got the e-mail this morning

hopefully i'll have it by tues

oddly enough, do you know how they choose what shipper to use?
i got the mouse i ordered by purolator but my macbook is coming by fedex

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
I am posting my very first macbook post! wooooo the wait is totally worth it. although i can definitly attest to its grueling length

OP
K

Katie

awesome! :) if it's being shipped today, I wonder why they said you'd receive it as late as August 3rd? from today, that's a full week... okay, well nevermind. maybe it's right. :) just seemed like a while. I'd look forward to it coming in a little bit earlier possibly!

OP
A

Annie

China

It just shipped from China!!! That's why I guess - didn't know it came from there - I thought it came from the USA

Rita

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook @ 2ghz, 1 gig of ram, 100GB HDD
webbywebber said:
that seems to be about the norm, i ordered mine on the 20th and it was suposed to ship tomorrow but i got the e-mail this morning

hopefully i'll have it by tues

oddly enough, do you know how they choose what shipper to use?
i got the mouse i ordered by purolator but my macbook is coming by fedex

Mine shipped on the 25th and I got it today. Best thing it was regular shipping. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz, 80 gig hdd, 1gig ram
Mine left China on the 23rd, was scheduled to arrive by August 1st. With standard shipping, it arrived today (27th)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0ghz White MacBook, 1gb RAM, superdrive, 22in trinitron external monitor, 60gb internal, 300gb ext
hmm, only thing I'm worried about is that i have to work monday until about 2 and i dont want to miss the fedex guy and have to wait an extra day :radioacti :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.