Know of any good widescreen desktop images?

M

marchandc

Hi all,

Im a recent switcher, i just bought a 17" powerbook and one thing i love about it is the widescreen (1440X900)..

my question: are there any widescreen specific desktop images, and if so, are there any websites that seperate them from the rest of the aspect ratios...cause ive seen them here and there, i was just wondering if there was a place just for them...

Thanks
Chris

OP
S

Shakermaker

marchandc said:
Hi all,

Im a recent switcher, i just bought a 17" powerbook and one thing i love about it is the widescreen (1440X900)..

my question: are there any widescreen specific desktop images, and if so, are there any websites that seperate them from the rest of the aspect ratios...cause ive seen them here and there, i was just wondering if there was a place just for them...

Thanks
Chris

For sure my man!

http://www.macdesktops.com

OP
E

errantpixels

You could also try giving my site a try. I update on a regular basis with new wallpapers for Mac & PSP, and I don't charge a membership fee like other sites do ^^

w.stevetruett.com (outdated link removed)

OP
S

speedydave

Take your own. :p I had this (well, a higher res version) as my PB desktop, and plan to set it back as that when I get it back.

tp://dave.rcpics.net/gpofsonoma/071605/21EH9685.jpg (outdated link removed)

OP
B

Biturbo V12 AMG

Try some Black and white backgrounds to me they look the best on the powerbook they match up with the AL oustide very well

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.