I want a macbook pro

S

slypenguin0

Hey guys, I know you have them already but maybe not all of you do. I've been saving for a long time but I found this

there is this new marketing thing (like that iPod give away a while ago that was legit), that if we help one another we can get a laptop for signing up for ONE service, I joined the BMG music club

click this referal link: http://ImKindaRetarted.com

and I can get a friend referal. you have to sign up for me to get a referal, but if i get 20 referals, I get a LAPTOP. I need one lol, so help me out, if you sign up, respond to this message so others can see your doing it. Re

I signed up for the BMG music group through them and im getting 3 cd's for 8 bucks and then im going to get 9 for 13 dollars, so thats tight.

if we all help each other out, we can get something. I read the TOS, its legit. They are just smart because alot of people think its a scam, so the ones that DO sign up make them money but never get enough help to actually get the laptop. So yeah

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!its Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
and a baseball bat.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.