Help needed with .mac posting - Please!!!

Reaction score
Have just traded up from my old IBook to a Mac Book Pro and am dismayed to see that the Homepage button has disappeared on I Photo. My job requires that I have to photograph lots of thngs & I then used to transfer my photos into IPhoto and then just set up a site on .mac press homepage and that would be that in a reasonably quick process. Now I have to do it via Idisk which takes literally hours and can't cope with the volume of pics that I have to post! A friend reccomended using Goliath which I downloaded but it constantly crashes on starting. I am in real trouble... Any ideas anyone??

Reaction score
Show me an example of some of the pictures you posted.

Try selecting the pictures, then press the iWeb button, select photopage. When iWeb opens select a template, then modify the page to fit you need and then Publish.

I really don't understand your question, any time you upload a large volume of pictures it is probably going to take awhile.

OP
T
Reaction score
These are the types of pages that I am able to do so easily from the older version of iphoto:

http://homepage.mac.com/filmeast/VisitZorbandBeaches/

I would just load the photos onto iphoto and press homepage. I Web seems to be completely different and not suitable at all. I can still put the photos onto my idisk and transfer them onto .mac that way but it takes literally hours just to do what would take 10 minutes the old way.

Is there any way of reinstalling the old version of iphoto on my new machine?

Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
TomH said:
I can still put the photos onto my idisk and transfer them onto .mac that way but it takes literally hours

What part of that takes hours?

OP
T
Reaction score
Once I've dropped the photos onto idisk it takes for ever to upload them. 3 or 4 times as long as doing it via iphoto

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.