cheapest place to get ram

Reaction score
hey guys

I did a search for this, but I didnt find anything... I did find 'best' place to get ram, but i'm looking for the cheapest, I remember the apple store guy at my mall told me a palce, but I cant remember where it was... he said 170 shipped for 2 gigs :eek:

cheapest I found was www.4allmemory.com its 230 shipped overnight for 2 gigs...

so anyone know of a cheaper place?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2GHz Mac Mini 2GB RAM 160GB 10.6.2 | MDD DP 1.25GHz G4 1.5GB RAM 10.4.11 | 233MHz iMac G3 10.3.9
have you tried OWC? Cheap RAM is good but also look for the most compatible too ;)

OP
T
Reaction score
hey, yeah i've checked there too... it would be the same exact price....

funny thing is, this 4allmemory recorded my email when I was about to make a purchase with them, and has been emailing the past 3 days, they really want me to buy it from them... it says this will be their last time emailing, but they will also give me free overnight shipping.... OWC is same price, plus DHL overnight which would be 10 extra bux...

my wife is getting it for me so its 'sort' of free :D

OP
T
Reaction score
oh and 4allmemory says

4AllMemory recommends this memory module guaranteed to be compatible with your system and deliver the performance you need.

OP
T
Reaction score
yeah, it was 198 shipped overnight for me.... 30 bux cheaper thats 30 bux cheaper... that'll work :)

I wonder if they guarentee their rams to be 100% compatible though :hmm:

wonder if they ship the same day

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.