Connecting to Windows PC

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB Pro/ 2.4GHZ / 2GB
Hey there,
My office has a highly protected PC that everyone with the ability can access it's harddrive for specific business folders. I have my MacBook enabled to access the network with the WEP key and everything. I go to Network and see the computer i want and then connect to the folder that has all the stuff in it. I open the folder on the desktop and it's empty. I also tried making a folder inside of it and it appears i am not eligible to do so, which makes me think i am blocked from reading/writing to this folder. I know this is more of a PC question, but it seems to be only affecting my Mac. Any Techies out there with some advice or thoughts on this?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Have tried to find out the folder properties in the particular PC (The folder which you want to access to)? Make sure that the permissions are correctly set.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.