Airport

T

thrive_808

I have an airport card in my G4, and every time I go into sleep mode a window pop's up and tells my that the password for my prefered airport card is wrong.
I have to manually turn off my airport card to go into sleep mode, I also have to manually turn it back on, at which it tells me the the password is wrong. All i have to do is pick my network from hte drop down munu at the top of the screen and its all good. I have had to make a new network in the past os the only thing i can think of is that the card is looking for the old networks password as a default.
So to make a long question short........How can i make my airport card recognize my network current network as a default?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
thrive_808 said:
I have an airport card in my G4, and every time I go into sleep mode a window pop's up and tells my that the password for my prefered airport card is wrong.
I have to manually turn off my airport card to go into sleep mode, I also have to manually turn it back on, at which it tells me the the password is wrong. All i have to do is pick my network from hte drop down munu at the top of the screen and its all good. I have had to make a new network in the past os the only thing i can think of is that the card is looking for the old networks password as a default.
So to make a long question short........How can i make my airport card recognize my network current network as a default?

In the "Network" pane of "System Preferences", you should be able to select which network you want the machine to join.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.