Just a Great Forum

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB Pro/ 2.4GHZ / 2GB
I just want to give a shout out to all the Admins and Moderators to this forum for doing such a good job with maintaning the site and keeping it rolling. Also, good job to all the members who commit. I say this because I am a member of a lot of vBulletin Forums and can honestly say that this is the most active, best kept, and easy to use forum out on the net today. Good job guys!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
Thank You!!!!

i do agree it is a great forum and thanks to many of our extremely active and very knowlegable members it keeps everything running smoothly

you might want to remove your email from your sig, people can contact you through the forums if they need to....some crazy gremlins might come around, grab your email from the page and start to spam you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powermac g4 400mhz, 10gb, 256mb ram, OS9
glad you enjoy the forums!

I agree, almost all mac-forums members are very helpful and for the most part, there arn't many member against member issues.
The forum is also kept very clean, and all in-approate posts are promptly removed.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.