couple questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4, ipod nano, ipod video and a whole lotta love
I am not a switcher, but not fully apple-ized yet. I just picked up a macbook....my first NEW mac;) and wanted to know how to free up some space on programs i dont use, I know that the OS hogs a lot of the HD and how can I free up some? Languages...etc? Thanks for the help!

Reaction score
Applications: Check your Apps folder. If there's stuff you don't think you'll ever need, throw it away. Just junk it. Or use Appzapper to cleanly uninstall.

You can free some 200-300 MB of space by cleaning languages with http://monolingual.sourceforge.net/ . Be careful with it though, it's pretty hard to restore the languages after deletion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook
well, you could completely reinstall yourself and just slect the languages and print drivers etc., that you used. However being a noob i would not have thought about that unless someone more experienced could help me. I know some of the new computers come with games and a microsoft demo that take up some room. If u are not using these apps they could free up some space.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.