Keyboard doesn't work when installing Windows

B

basskika

fixed....no not fixed!

I've installed boot camp and am in the windows XP setup. The problem is the keyboard doesn't work, so I cannot click enter to continue the installation. I have tried using an external USB keyboard but that doesn't work either...

Any ideas??

thank you for your help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Do a search, this has been covered quite a few times before...

OP
B

basskika

Hi,

That's not very helpful. I've already searched the forum, and I cannot find a solution to this problem. If you could provide a link to a solution, I'd be grateful - but just telling me to search isn't going to help, as I've done enough of it to no avail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
basskika said:
Hi,

That's not very helpful. I've already searched the forum, and I cannot find a solution to this problem. If you could provide a link to a solution, I'd be grateful - but just telling me to search isn't going to help, as I've done enough of it to no avail.
Seriously, search again.

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/search.php?

I know for a fact that there are at least half a dozen threads that cover this.

OP
B

basskika

I have tried searching everything related to keyboards and I am not having any luck what-so-ever. Nothing is of any direct relevance.

My Mac is well and truely stuck, in the installation process of windows XP.

Please help.

OP
B

basskika

I've just found some info that tells me to use a different XP CD, do u know if this will work?

Thanks.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.