Just Switched!

Reaction score
Soo my mom went to go pick up my iMac today while I was at work. I got it working just a couple of hours ago, and me and my brother have been having so much fun with Photobooth and iMovie! but then I went to transfer the ongs on my ipod and downloaded Senuti and I didn't really read the instruction on how to use at first..

Then iTunes poppped up and asked if I wanted to save that as "cassies ipod" thing and change it to the songs on their and well. I said yes..

and now my iPod has no songs. Anyone know if I plug in my ipod to my other computer it will still have the other songs? thanks!

Reaction score
Do the following:

1. Connect iPod to iMac. Go to iTunes iPod Preferences and uncheck the automatic update.

2. Connect iPod to PC. If iTunes can't update the iPod, use the iPod restore tool (iPod Updater available at www.ipod.com) and format it for Windows.

3. Connect iPod to iMac. Run iPod Updater for Mac. Use Senuti. After reading how to use it :) .

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.