I feel dumb

W

weezer0321

So I was doing something (I dont even remember) and the next thing I know, my finder icon is off of the side of the menu bar, and cannot be moved back on to the bar...I have tried everything I know...how do I get it back. Its visible, but not movable...make sense?

{Edit-A Restart fixed it}

zal

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BackMac Book 2Ghz Duo-Core, iMac G3(running Os X)
i've NEVER heard of that before, and just so you know that menu your talking about is called the dock (if you're talking about what i think you are)

OP
W

weezer0321

Yeah, it was the dock...you can tell I am a recent switcher...

But it was a wierd problem, the finder icon was visible, but was not able to be moved, clicked on, or anything. A restart fixed it, but I don't exactly know how it happened.

Reaction score
My finder is quittable. I know this happened because i played around with some system tweak months ago, but how do I make the finder unquittable?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
yogi said:
My finder is quittable. I know this happened because i played around with some system tweak months ago, but how do I make the finder unquittable?

i think it could be in the dock preferences.

not sure tho.

chris tm

:mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.