I Need Some Info Please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
I am not sure, I don't have a friend with windows that I would want to talk to in a voice chat... but can iChat, and AIM do it.. or iChat and (aim)Triton

Reaction score
somecrazygreek said:
ahh this is great, now i can talk to my baby, thanks allot!

buy her a mac you crazy greek

Reaction score
No wonder she's your girlfriendthen, eh? Just kidding. Skype is the best IM software known to me right now, it even does video which is great.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Imac 2.0 GHz Core Duo, 256 Vid Card, 1 gig ram, 40 gig ipod, 4 gig nano, 512mb shuffle
How did you get skype to do video on the mac? I know you can in windows, but when i did a search on skype it said it wasn't available yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Video version is available but according to this article, you are taking a risk by using it. I personally use the standard version without video functionality.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB Pro/ 2.4GHZ / 2GB
I use skype talking to my sis over in china on a trip and it works great... it will work anywhere, just gotta be on at the same time to make a call, which sucks with time difference

Reaction score
somecrazygreek said:
Now, why would i spend 1500$ on a new laptop for her if she has a windows computer lol, she likes windows, and her parents are rich as ****, they have like 6 cars and live in a big *** house, they can get her a computer.

you're not crazy sounds like you're on good wicket lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.