iMac Arrives Next Week

Reaction score
Well I got shipment notification for my new iMac. My only concern is that Apple will releasethe quicker version right after it arrives :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Just assume that they will... and laught at all the people who will be waiting another 1-2 months for their new imac to arrive, while you're already enjoying yours...

I highly doubt they'll announce a new revision in August, my guess would be at macexpo in paris.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5
Le Fumeur said:
Well I got shipment notification for my new iMac. My only concern is that Apple will releasethe quicker version right after it arrives :(

That happened to me. The day after I bought mine, the iSight iMacs were introduced. I didn't care though because I already had an iSight and the processors were .1 GHz slower. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
i wouldn't worry about a faster imac until at least the fall. and when they do get a speed increase it will probably only be to 2.33ghz.

Reaction score
plus you have 90-days guaranteed. if they release a different/better version. you can trade up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 09, MBP 12, MBA 15
Um I think its 14 days. 90 days is the free phone support.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.