Problem uninstalling

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 inch iMac Core Duo
I have the program PSP Ware on my mac. I put the application into AppZapper and it put all of the contents of the program in the trash. However, there is a little PspWare icon at the top right of the screen next to the clock which I guess is the quick start. Whenever I try to empty the trash it says it cannot delete PspWare because "Psp Ware Helper" is still open, which is the little icon next to the clock. Anyways, how can I shut down the Psp Ware Helper so I can delete PspWare fully from my computer?

Reaction score
Open /Applications/Utilities/Activity Monitor
Find the Psp Ware Helper in the list, select it and click the kill button.
Also check System Preferences/Accounts/Login Items and uncheck it to load at startup.

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20 inch iMac Core Duo
Can't seem to find activity monitor but atleast it wont start at start up. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Alternatively you could have done a Click + Apple Key and hold the icon and drag it out of the System Bar. It will disappear with a little "poof" of smoke...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.